Transfers from pots show as income

Hey!
I’ve generated statements for previous months and my incoming / outgoing / deposit amounts are complete out of whack… I transfer money between my main account and my pot quite often (prefer to leave my main account at zero and transfer when & where)… every time I transfer an amount it shows up on the main statement as a deposit, which looks like it is extra income into my account.
Has anyone else picked up on this, or has it caused issues for anyone? I need to provide bank statements soon and the summary is going to look very untrustworthy agaisnt information I have provided. If someone were to look at my account without the statements, would the transfers between pots show as deposits into the account?

1 Like

Pot transfers show on your statement. It may look like extra income but it will all tally up if someone were to go through it all. See how you get on and if they have any questions I’m sure they’ll ask and you can explain :slight_smile:

I’ve had no issues with several loans and a mortgage :crossed_fingers:

If you’d like to have the option of removing pot transactions from your statement you can vote for the feature below:

Thanks for taking the time to reply :slight_smile:
I understand that the whole statement will tally up with my pot deposit/ withdrawals, it’s just frustrating that the summary at the top shows them as new income into the account.
Do you think that information is just specific to the statement, or when you deposit back from a pot, is it like money coming into your account from another one?

1 Like

Ahhh sorry I think I misunderstood you.

I don’t have much experience with summary as I hardly use it. Hopefully someone else can help but I assume when you say pots you mean regular ones? And not savings pots?

I think they mean the summary on the top right of the statement?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.