Transferring from joint to personal account

So I got very frustrated trying to transfer from my joint to personal account earlier. It is not clear on how to do this!
I tried tapping add money on my personal account, that wants to add money from my personal to my joint!? (that doesn’t make sense)
Tried to tap add money on my joint account. Same thing. (I guess it makes sense here)

To actually do it:
You have to tap add money on my personal account and then tap withdraw!? That is not very intuitive.

I suggest add money on your personal side adds money to your personal account from your joint account (or where ever) while on the add tab.

I suggest add money on your joint side adds money to your joint account from your personal account (or where ever) while on the add tab. (This is already the case for the add money on joint account side)

Enter the sort code and account number of the destination account for a faster payment should work fairly easily.

Very fast reply, sorry I hit ctrl+enter before I was finished my post, updated now, i wanted to use the “move money” option so I didnt need to know any numbers, usually things on monzo are nice and easy like that

1 Like

I’ve noticed the same thing. Whichever account you’re “in”, the move money screen is AWAYS Personal :arrow_right: Joint, which doesn’t seem correct.

I’ve never noticed that and I use it quite a bit. Now it annoys me :sweat_smile:

I got way too annoyed at this earlier lol and had to ask my friend how to do it!

You can press withdraw or add on Android after you press move

I’m on Android and he means that it is the same regardless of whether you’re in your joint or current account.