Transferring Contacts From iPhone to Android?

I went onto iCloud.com and downloaded all my contacts into a “vCard” file.

How do I transfer this vcard file with all my contacts, onto my Android ?

Thanks

Taken from Android Authority:

If you have iCloud enabled on your iPhone, this method to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android should take no time at all.

On your iPhone, go to Settings, choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, then choose “Accounts” where you should see “iCloud” listed. Choose this option, then turn on the toggle for “Contacts”. Your iPhone will prompt you to “Merge” your device’s contacts with iCloud.

Once this process is done, navigate to icloud.com on your computer’s web browser, log in with your Apple ID, then select “Contacts”. Click on the gear icon in the lower-left corner, then press “Select All”. After that, click the wheel again and choose “Export vCard”.

Navigate to gmail.com, click on the “Mail” button, then select “Contacts”. Click the “More” tab, select “Import”, select “Choose File”, then select your saved vCard file. When it gets done importing, Gmail will display the number of contacts that have been imported. At this point you may have some duplicate contacts, and getting rid of these is easy. Simply press the “Find & Merge Duplicates” button under the “More” tab.

2 Likes

You could just download Google Contacts onto your iPhone, sync your contacts and then log into your android phone with the same Google account and they will be there.

D