Transaction feed doesn't load

That doesn’t help either I’m afraid.

Your phone might not be showing any OS updates because it isn’t compatible with the newest release.

If you let us know what phone and OS version you’re using we can check this for you.

If you’re not providing this information because you don’t know how to, please just ask :slight_smile:

@anon67583189 When the app is in the reported ‘error mode’ as shown in your screenshot - tap on ‘Payments’ then tap on ‘Home’ in the bottom Nav bar - does the feed then display?

nope

still does the loading screen

Are you connected to a ‘secure’ or ‘limited’ WiFi access point, or are you connected to a home/public WiFi access point?

my home and my mobile data it does the same thing

Has the Monzo app worked in the past on your current device?

I say this in the politest way possible but you’re not being very forthcoming with information, so you’re making it incredibly difficult for anyone to help. This is why there are so many questions.

I think your best bet is to chat to someone in app, so they can take a closer look and work with you to get the answers that are needed in order to pinpoint the issue.

As @Rat_au_van said. Nobody else has reported this issue, so sadly, it is most likely something unique with your setup.

Hope you resolve it soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes it has

there nothing wrong with my setup as it was working and then it just started playing up

Have you tried clearing the apps cache?

And this software is …? [insert hardware platform and software version]

Factors need eliminating and facts need establishing to get to a fast diagnosis.

2 Likes

Omg just tell us what phone and OS version you’re running :flushed:

2 Likes

i already said what software im running and iveaready spoken to monzo on in app chat

:man_facepalming: That’s how all problems start :laughing:

What was the cause? Something to do with your setup or something that is affecting us all?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.