Top 5 Community Moments

Apple Pay was a huge hoot. When it got released accidentally, then rolled back, and people who had it could keep it, and those that didn’t, had to wait for a bit.

4 Likes

Ben I can’t believe you didn’t include pot images!

Great work from @rknightuk and always ready to update with the latest change that people want.

And a vote for @jackcully being a good sport with the photoshops and still posts despite knowing what’s coming when he does.

12 Likes

Ah yes Pot Images - also a pretty good time in the community. I remember aggressivley trying to recreate the Premium gradient to be used as a pot image. Still have some of my OG pot images from when that first came out. But I need to yelloify them now.

2 Likes

do you think i have time to argue with someone on here

2 Likes

That guy with the 2 fraudulent Apple Pay transactions that turned out to be drunk him. Classic thread. Now I need to find the link

Found it

9 Likes

It was the next day wasnt it?

Ah I had forgotten about that one! Excellent

The screenshots and that font!

3 Likes

when the whole site got closed down for a week due to the thread about someone getting their card sucked down the toilet on a train

2 Likes

What about when you made a new account to troll because you made such an idiot of yourself with the other one, Becky?

1 Like

Whaaat. I remember a few days shut down some time back, don’t think I ever saw the cause of it

Yes a few people created a thread about his card falling out of his pocket and down the toilet then multiple other posts followed such as i found a card on the train tracks. it got out of hand fast. its been removed now just tried to find it

1 Like

im honestly not becky and thats the truth

You are. That’s why your Becky account was removed, because you can’t have two.

yep she has @revels. i found the toilet thread and shes banned Profile - BeckyRobinson - Monzo Community

• The day(s) the forum stood still
  • When @N26throwaway nicked an email address offered as a joke profile and kept it running
  • @bruno 's engagement with v2 (outstanding)
  • Every post Danny made
  • Every post I’ve made

There are many, many, many more, too which I could mention if I got my thinking hat on :cowboy_hat_face: . All round entertainment this place is. Not bad going for a bank forum :eyes:

5 Likes

The recent one has got to be the neon card and how everyone changed their photos to the colour matching their card.

I can’t really think of anything else at this moment.

That’ll be so embarrassing after you realise it was actually yourself when you’ve reported them.

The moments just before three million users were reached - a Sunday of course - was also a great time

1 Like