Three days of exciting Monzo events in Liverpool this February!

Hey all :wave:

If you live in or around Liverpool, we got some great news for you. We’re hosting a series of exciting events in February, all based in Liverpool. Here’s the details -

Monday 5th February.

Liverpool Girl Geeks x Monzo: Tech Innovation in Finance

Discussing innovation in the financial sector, cultivating diversity and building communities with Maria Campbell, Monzo’s Head of People.

Tickets here :tickets:

Tuesday 6th February.

Monzo Meetup [:warning:️ SOLD OUT - More tickets becoming available soon]

Find out more about the redesign of the Spending tab and how we’re using customer feedback to shape the things we’re building.

Wednesday 7th February.

Monzo x Novoda Liverpool

This is event is a celebration of the ingenuity and creativity of developer communities in Liverpool and beyond!

Enjoy demos from the Novoda developers and the Monzo developer community, sharing personal projects built on top of our API.

We’d love to see as many of you as possible at one of these events. Or all three!

Can’t make it? No problem. Keep an eye on our Community and Events page for other

2 Likes

Are you guys going to release more tickets for the 6th? I’ve signed up for the 5th, can’t wait :tada:

Would be interested in more tickets as well. I’ve got mine for the 7th but would really like to make it on the 6th as well.

1 Like

@evangelskies @anon23935806

You’re in luck! We just added 50 more tickets :tada:

Get 'em before they’re gone…

2 Likes