The Monzo Current Account Preview

Yeah should still be in Shoreditch in time for a coffee and a quick bite.

@anon4562461

https://www.instagram.com/brickpizza_norwich

1 Like

A quick reminder again - if someone could take a photo of the slide with the current number of Monzo userā€™s on it, at tonightā€™s event, thatā€™d be awesome :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Head to Coqfighter in Boxpark and grab some wings, theyā€™re so good in there.

Not sure if its been asked. Will Golden Tickets be a thing for current accounts too? When are they likely to be introduced? Iā€™m guessing it would be after they have rolled out to existing users.

I seem to remember one of the team (maybe @naji) mentioning that they wonā€™t but it looks like I didnā€™t get that from a post in the community & Iā€™m not 100% sure that, thatā€™s correct :grimacing:

Just got a remote invite to the current account preview! Looking forward to the test flight (iOS) email so I can get going. :smiley:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Prays for the same email to arrive :pray:

2 Likes

Does the invite come from the @monzo.com domain? Just so I can obsessively check spam filters/junk mail/consult the stars. :smile:

1 Like

It comes from help@monzoemail.com

3 Likes

Time to get those spam/junk filters on watch haha

2 Likes

I think it would be a shame to lose that promotional tool for Monzo. Maybe rethink how it works? Iā€™ve had a few times where Iā€™ve given a demo to a friend then sent them a golden ticket.

My Monzo email address is different to my iTunes/App Store address. Will that cause problems getting the test flight email?

it shouldnā€™t do no, as my Monzo email and App Store email are different

1 Like

Iā€™m sure a few of us will.

100% no. Canā€™t source it (sorry Alex) but the team did confirm there wonā€™t be golden tickets as there wonā€™t be a queue.

1 Like

Busted!

2 Likes

Well I made it and got my card. Now on the correct train for the 2 hour journey home.

First purchase successfully made at Honest Burgers :hamburger:

10 Likes

So went and got the current account sorted today. Nice chat and Q&A all sorted. Will run out and see how it all works out.

4 Likes