The Legend of Zelda : Link's Awakening (Remake)

This looks awesome, one of my favorite Zelda games ever. Can’t wait for this to come out.

6 Likes

So my Switch Lite and copy of Links Awakening are arriving tomorrow. Absolutely can’t wait!

3 Likes

Awesome! I’m now considering a Switch Lite after one of my colleagues mentioned he barely ever uses his Switch docked.

Love the look of this game and zelda is my favourite franchise ever, but the performance issues (if it can’t hold a solid 60 FPS, it will instantly drop to 30 FPS) actually give me a headache :frowning: dont think i’ll be able to play it unless they patch it.

When I had the original for a month at launch I never played it docked so for me it’s a no brainer.

If you’re on the fence, there are deals to be had. I got it for £199 on Friday but still great value at £219.

I’ve read about the issues but I guess I’m lucky that I couldn’t really care less and probably won’t even notice.

I already own a Switch and love it but have docked maybe twice in the two years I have had it. So tempted to swap it out for a lite …