The Holiday thread 🛫

And it’s made it to Tour Eiffel :fr:

3 Likes

Disco Pink on tour around Conwy Castle

5 Likes

All these photos of :sunshine: and :disco: in the wild make me think more and more that Team Yello is wrong and :disco: is the way to go. It certainly pops more on photos

2 Likes

Out and about with my amazing daughter around Yorkshire.

5 Likes

And people thought the colours of the neon cards were great. Look at these mousse desserts in Paris :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Just got back, beautiful city. Bit too hot, humid, and busy this time of the year though.

4 Likes

Love Venice. Top 5 destination for a break. 3-4 days ideal. Have funds ready and some decent walking footwear too. And only do Harry’s Bar for the Bellini’s once :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:
The restaurant-for-drinks on the SE side of Rialto (next to the bridge steps) is a requirement. Availability is almost impossible and the service is shocking. But that location…

This still makes us all laugh - next-to-one-another store names :rofl: (photo from 2007 tbf)

Hopefully, I’ll get chance to take some holiday shots with the Sunshine neon card soon, but it won’t be in Venice this time, unfortunately.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.