The Coral Core!

Here’s a mini sneak peek of the new debit cards with the hot coral core :heart_eyes:

IMG_20171109_144455

Not everyone who signs up for a current account will receive one of these (there won’t be an option to choose unfortunately! ) Some customers will still get the ones with the white core. Consider them collectors editions - they aren’t going to be around forever :wink:

We’re working to ensure consistency in the look of the card with multiple card suppliers so it may be a number of months before we find a solution which works for all parties.

58 Likes

love them! Look swish!

can you make sure investor cards have this?

24 Likes

This @Naji very much this!!!

SEND NAAOOOOOOOO!!!1111111!!!

4 Likes

Now THAT is a beautiful card. On par with the American Express Rewards Credit Card (clear with blue hologram design, used for different products in other countries) and the Discover (US) IT Pride card. Those two are my favourite designs ever for cards.

Aaaaah I want one! :open_mouth:

I’ll have to report my card for not having coral core in few months to get all hot coral replacement :wink:

1 Like

Ooh, they look very nice :slight_smile:

Why won’t they be around for ever, out of interest?

Cost?

Experiment?

But I would like one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Re-read… it said the ones with the white-core won’t be around forever because they’re figuring out how to get everyone the hot coral core ones

6 Likes

Ahhhhhhh, thank you! Sorry, tired and quick reading doesn’t go well together…

Will be nice to see these rolling out :slight_smile:

Personally, I think it would be quite nice to have a dark blue core but that’s just me…

3 Likes

Eew no, that’s way too legacy bank… Hot coral is awesome!

2 Likes

Well, Monzo’s secondary colour is blue? I think it would quite nice as a contrast against the coral front/back…

3 Likes

But look at that all-coral card. Simple, beautiful.

1 Like

bluefeltpen

11 Likes

What are the odds that a replacement card comes with this? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… Not that I’m trying to get one :smirk:

I wonder how many times I…um…someone would need to lose their preview card to get a ‘full coral’.

I’m asking for a friend you understand…:grin:

13 Likes

Really great card love the look

Wait until you all see these cards in person :eyes:

They are hot coral.

3 Likes

Well… I’d be more than happy to test a card out :wink::joy: