The Coral Core!

(Naji Esiri) #1

Here’s a mini sneak peek of the new debit cards with the hot coral core :heart_eyes:

Not everyone who signs up for a current account will receive one of these (there won’t be an option to choose unfortunately! ) Some customers will still get the ones with the white core. Consider them collectors editions - they aren’t going to be around forever :wink:

We’re working to ensure consistency in the look of the card with multiple card suppliers so it may be a number of months before we find a solution which works for all parties.

Anyone else having a hard time signing card?
Community Digest 10/11/17
(Daniel Rivers - Proud Current Account Holder) #2

love them! Look swish!

(knows someone who knows Tom quite well) #3

can you make sure investor cards have this?

(Danny) #4

This @Naji very much this!!!

SEND NAAOOOOOOOO!!!1111111!!!

(Allie) #5

Now THAT is a beautiful card. On par with the American Express Rewards Credit Card (clear with blue hologram design, used for different products in other countries) and the Discover (US) IT Pride card. Those two are my favourite designs ever for cards.

(Andy Hughes) #6

Aaaaah I want one! :open_mouth:

I’ll have to report my card for not having coral core in few months to get all hot coral replacement :wink:

(Hugh) #8

Ooh, they look very nice :slight_smile:

Why won’t they be around for ever, out of interest?

(Colin Robinson) #9

Cost?

Experiment?

But I would like one :slight_smile:

(Tommy Long) #10

Re-read… it said the ones with the white-core won’t be around forever because they’re figuring out how to get everyone the hot coral core ones

(Hugh) #11

Ahhhhhhh, thank you! Sorry, tired and quick reading doesn’t go well together…

Will be nice to see these rolling out :slight_smile:

Personally, I think it would be quite nice to have a dark blue core but that’s just me…

(Allie) #12

Eew no, that’s way too legacy bank… Hot coral is awesome!

(Hugh) #13

Well, Monzo’s secondary colour is blue? I think it would quite nice as a contrast against the coral front/back…

(Allie) #14

But look at that all-coral card. Simple, beautiful.

(knows someone who knows Tom quite well) #15

bluefeltpen

(Marcus Nailor) #16

What are the odds that a replacement card comes with this? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… Not that I’m trying to get one :smirk:

(MikeF) #17

I wonder how many times I…um…someone would need to lose their preview card to get a ‘full coral’.

I’m asking for a friend you understand…:grin:

Really great card love the look

(Ian Lyon) #19

Wait until you all see these cards in person :eyes:

They are hot coral.

(Marcus Nailor) #20

Well… I’d be more than happy to test a card out :wink::joy: