Testflight 2.0.0 released

Looks like summary is to be released to everyone when the update comes to the production version of the app :raised_hands:

I’ve tried to delete a payee on the payments tab but doesn’t seem to be working for me… Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

1 Like

I still see the spending tab (I didn’t have labs turned on) and can’t delete payees on this version :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Me neither :frowning:

1 Like

I also happen to have 19 golden tickets which doubled every time I logged in and out of the app :eyes: time to give them out :joy:

2 Likes

I hope it’s not. It’s really not ready to be released to everyone at this point.

3 Likes

Agreed, I used summary the day it come out and turned it off 20 mins later then again tried a week or two after and again turned it off.

Deleting payees also doesn’t work for me.
I guess summary is at the stage where it’s better than the current spending screen. Maybe that’s why it’s ready?
I also got a message asking what I wanted to do when my balance got low even though I answered that a few days ago.

I never get them come through anymore

I also can’t delete a previous payee. I wonder why this doesn’t work when its one of two main features in this update?

It’s a feature that’s switched on server-side … sit tight… it’s a TestFlight build. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Deleting payees doesn’t work for me either! As for summery is available for everyone it always was once you turned it on in labs nothing has changed with it, Roll on the next exciting feature packed update :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.