Tandem Bank chat

£395 fee added to each loan amount plus interest rates more than credit cards :exploding_head:

1 Like

That new logo.

I have no words

2 Likes

Three words: Starling. Brand. Colours.

:rofl:

4 Likes

And some weird “futuristic” logotype, something you’d come up with if the brief was “imagine what people thought the future would be 10 years ago”

2 Likes

Looks like whoever designed that has no concept about easy of use to reproduce afterwards.

How many other brands have ‘faded’ colours in the name like this logo? Not very many - because it’s a pain for the graphic designers to reproduce and everytime they need something printed out (professionally - signs, posters, annual reports etc.) it’s a nightmare for the printers to setup.

An old company I worked for actually changed the colours of their logo precisely because of this.

2 Likes

I actually really liked their old logotype and brand colours. They might’ve thought it’s getting old but I think that sort of colours/shapes is still in – more so than some weird retrofuturistic logo

2 Likes

Okay, I’m hoping this is not a rebrand, just their way of showing they bought Oplo. The Oplo logo uses this font and colourway so unless Tandem decide to adopt their corporate identity I think the Tandem we know is safe (for now)

1 Like

The infographic on the Oplo site would seem to suggest a rebrand:

1 Like

Well, that makes it easy then. Been meaning to downsize my savings accounts and it’s been decided which one’s going

2 Likes

Another increase

3 Likes

Everyone seems to be Chase(ing) to get new customers

2 Likes

Or just putting the rate up because… Rates have gone up :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Flipping with Monzo would put my rates up :rofl:

Instant Access is 1.25%

Another increase email sat in my inbox

2 Likes

Tandem Instant Saver rate increased to 1.65% today.

Interesting to see that along with Monzo and Starling, Tandem are moving into Cardiff with a sizeable investment!
Great for the local economy and jobs market.

3 Likes

Tandem are putting the rate up again, they’ve also finished a redesign of the app, which has gone very green.