T shirt time! 👀 🕑 Send us your designs!

Did you have some preevious inspiration for this?

1 Like

I may or may not have had some inspiration from other sources :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Unless I’m being silly, the template that I’ve download doesn’t have an artwork safe area like some of the designs uploaded already. Am I limited to that? If so, where can I get that template? Cheers.

We replaced them with plain templates - you don’t need to worry too much about the artwork safe area! @zinterz

2 Likes

Oh, great! Cheers @Naji :smile:

28 copy
just thought I’d play a little game of paraphrasing; with Monzo relatively recently getting their full banking license.

5 Likes

I think the last one is my favourite

Marylin Monzo 3Marylin Monzo 4Marylin Monzo 5

3 Likes

And some more because why not?

Monzo UndergroundBomzo

3 Likes

Good idea, banksy might not be too happy about Monzo borrowing it though

I bet Banksy would love Monzo! I remember hearing (rightly or wrongly) he doesn’t copyright his work hence why big companies have used it in the past, correct me if I’m wrong though :see_no_evil:

Monzo

Here’s my entry. I talk to many people about the wonder that is Monzo. A lot. So I thought that the repeating name was a great way to show the enthusiasm that we all have for the bank. The little character is a nice little touch to break up the pattern, too. Enjoy! :smile:

9 Likes

I’m just trying to make use of all the stencils I have lying around from when I was an “edgy” teenager Tasty

1 Like

Monzo Tee Comp

My thoughts on Monzo being the bank for the people and people are the bank…

6 Likes

Hello! Here is my design! Minimal Monzo!

Unisex White

20 Likes

Massive fan of this design! I adore minimalist shirts like this.

1 Like

There’s some nice designs but I hope you’re all reading the part of the document stating " ON ‘X’ COLOR T-SHIRT YOU MAY ONLY USE X And Y colors." I see many have used whatever colors they wish meaning, they can’t be printed. Also how the design MUST contain the name Monzo, however not the logo.

2 Likes

Just having a play around…

monzo1

monzo2

9 Likes

I’m about to be unavailable to work any further on this till next weekend therefore I’m going to submit my finished, unfinished design which is in suitable state.

My design is based around what Monzo is and how it connects banking through different devices, APIs and the connections it brings between people. The design I’ve chosen will work in a variety of colors, ranging from all one color, to a mix between the; Coral, Navy & White.

I also understand that currently Tablets and Desktops aren’t “Supported” however the idea was that the API is so open that anyone who wants to build upon the source could do so.

Should my design be chosen, It’d be nice to have another designer assist with cleaning the document up and working on the line work with more consistency & perhaps some better icon work.

• Two Colors
  • Margin Safe
  • Monzo Name & Tag Line
  • UniSex Design
  • Vectored Design

Thanks for your time, feedback is welcome!
Please let me know if you have any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Navy - Coral White
White - Coral Navy

18 Likes

I really liked the 040004 legacy bank not found one but it appears to have been deleted :sob:

2 Likes

I really like it. I think you’re right about iconography though personally (and I’m not a designer in anyway) I think I would have made the little icons the category icons from the app but I like the main detail of all the different connections

2 Likes