T shirt time! 👀 🕑 Send us your designs!

Damn! You’re so right haha! I missed a good trick there :joy:

1 Like

That looks very professional. One of the best, if not the best, so far.

3 Likes

Excuse me! And what is wrong with Carol?? :eyes: :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I never attached a design. Was kinda hoping someone would do the design part for me as I would be hopeless trying to realise it :frowning:

More than happy to share the credit :joy:

What about a sweatshirt?
Wesley2364

10 Likes

Um… No thanks. I have no words.

Poor Will Wheaton and his futuristic 70s clothing

1 Like

My entry below, using the Monzo name, logo, and icons for some of the important aspects of our bank… it’s a bank, we love it, super duper customer support folk, our payment cards, the timeline, the infinite possibilities of a new bank, payment card, PIN and fingerprint security, sharing information/splitting bills, mobile devices and the most important, our community.

Monzo-UnisexNavy-ColinWatson-Med2

The design would also work in reverse as navy on white.

Edit 12:27hrs on 15 Sep: Following the helpful ideas from @SheaLavington immediately below, I updated my entry a little. Consider it a community-led improvement. I don’t mind if that invalidates my entry, or only my previous version stands.

9 Likes

I like the idea, not sure about the ones that are cut off at the edges, and the M icon could’ve been outlined to match the icons, I also wouldn’t want your named “symbol/copyright” (bottom right) printed on my tshirt haha. Icons may also be too small to get good detail upon printing process, But good choice of icon pack. https://material.io/icons/. I had the idea of doing a repeat grid too but was only allowed to submit one design haha. :grinning: :+1:

Edit: Much better now haha

1 Like

CW are my initials, not a copyright mark ©. I like your suggested improvements though :smile:

This is my concept I hope you like it!MonzoMonzo2

9 Likes

Nice simple design, but isn’t feasible in the printing process. You need to work with solid colours and not the alpha channel. Also, Maybe your design software is only in RGB? Your colors seem to be more hot pink than the hot coral.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who submitted designs and left comments in this thread! There is some amazing work in here! We’ll update with a shortlist of our three favourites soon :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I :star_struck: this one!

1 Like

This is excellent !!!