Surplus Cash

Hey everyone. I’ve been using Monzo for about a month and loving it so far!
I’m just wondering if there is a way to automatically transfer money left over at the end of the month into a pot? Say I set my summary in line with when I get my salary paid in (say the last working day of the month) can Monzo automatically identify my salary coming in and move any cash left over at the end of the month automatically into a pot? I know that you can schedule payments for pots but is there an alternative way?

1 Like

There isn’t anything currently.

Someone has suggested this before and it’s called a ‘Salary Sweep’. Have a search on here and be sure to vote for it :slight_smile:

There is no fully automated way, but you can do it semi-automatically from the monthly summary notification/screen

1 Like

You might want to keep an eye on Flow (not yet released but looks promising). What you want is probably the kind of thing it would facilitate

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. Some great feedback. I’ll definitely keep any eye out for what you’ve recommended.
A search on the forum and linked threads has suggested that a “salary sweep” feature is in very high demand.

I like this idea.

Set it the day before pay day

You might be interested in this

2 Likes