✅ Support for Samsung Pay

You can also click the number of posts in the bottom right hand corner and you get a scrollbar for quick whizzing!

And on the desktop, you can click the date at the top or bottom of the ‘timeline’ scroller on the right to go to the first or last post.

Ahhh. That makes sense.

I think quite a few will miss voting if they don’t know this so thanks for the heads-up!

I’ve contributed to this thread many times yet hadn’t voted. Definitely a fail on my part.

I would love see monzo add Samsung pay soon x

An alternative is to use Curve which does support Samsung Pay and then have your Monzo card as your payment card - I use this on my Samsung watch and it works without issue.

Edit: Referral deleted - guess it’s not allowed on this thread but is on the curve one.

FYI it isn’t allowed in any thread. All referrals need to go into the referrals topic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is allowed though in this same thread a few posts above?

Horses for courses to be honest I really don’t mind and won’t happen again.

The magical Monzo pixies can’t correct something (like a referral code being shown) unless they get told about it. They’re magic, not god-like.

I’ve just flagged that post for you now, a task which would have been easier than tracking down a post, taking a screen shot and posting it, but hey ho.

Who is to say I didn’t do that as well?

I’ve edited it to remove the link

Of course as you’ve now posted a screenshot with the link in…,

3 Likes

It seems like this is slowly progressing up the list as more people adopt Samsung watches! I will be trying out the Curve work around until Monzo finally integrate with Samsung pay!

1 Like

Absolutely. Can’t believe they don’t yet have Samsung pay. Makes the app pretty useless to me

Unfortunately Samsung Pay hasn’t managed to make it into the top 10 suggestions on votes yet, so that probably isn’t helping it get prioritised :frowning:

1 Like

This is something I’d like to vote for, but cannot find the option to vote? (new user here)

Scroll to the top of this page and at the side of the title is a vote button :slight_smile:

I’d like to add my support for enabling Monzo on Samsung Pay.

Has my support. Samsung is the choice of the majority of Android users. Samsung Pay is far better than Google Pay.

How is Samsung Pay better?
Ive not been able to use it myself so just curious?

I cannot believe that this is still a question. With the Wear OS problems, Samsung is offering some of the only sensible Smart watches.

Starling are onboard, this needs to happen for Monzo in order to provide all round eco-system offering.

This has been going on for 3 years, can you just get this sorted, please?

1 Like

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Monzo have already said no. There’s not enough demand and they’ve more important things to do*.

*These are not their exact words, I’ve summarised it for you :sweat_smile:

3 Likes