Stranger Things Series 4

It hasn’t been that long since series 3 but the trailers are already rolling.

No more Hopkins, next location London?

Already looking forward to it :clap:t3:

5 Likes

So, just giving this topic a quick poke again.

If I’m remembering correctly, don’t they usually release the actual series at roughly the same time year the series is set? So, season 2 was set at Halloween and released at the end of Oct, season 3 was set around 4th July and released then?

The latest trailer clearly shows it’s set during the US Spring Break - which I think is end of March? So, could season 4 be coming soon?

3 Likes

It can vary a bit depending on region, but it’s usually mid March in the US, and sometimes as early as February or as late as April. 3rd week of March is probably a solid guess though.

In California, most spring breaks are mid March this year (starting around the 16th). A good number starting the week after on the 23rd too.

Season 4 volume 1 is out May 27. Volume 2 coming July 1. This is the penultimate season. Stranger Things will conclude with a fifth and final season.

4 Likes

Cannot wait for this tomorrow :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

OMG. Didn’t realise it was out today! That’s this weekend sorted

1 Like

Going to watch the first episode of season 1 today.

Hope it’s as good as the hype.

Part 1 was insane.

Looking forward to watching pt2 tomorrow when I have time.

Westworld Season 1 still holds the crown for me though, closely followed by Fortitude.

Nostalgia ain’t what it used to be.

1 Like

Not Stranger Things season 4 related, but just got back from Stranger Things: The First Shadow in London and it was bloody AWESOME. If you are a fan of the show it is a must. :heart_eyes: Got the chills, laughed and jumped out of my skin on numerous occasions :rofl:

2 Likes