Starling Feedback

It is - https://www.currencycloud.com/case-study/revolut/

3 Likes

That page suggests it’s Android only?

Initially but will follow to iPhone later, but they have done the most popular OS first :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, for now, it is.
They said that it will be available for iOS in “a few months”.

1 Like

Fair enough

Starling are running interesting social-media campaign in relation to IWD

1 Like

I see, through that link, that Starling own the starli.ng domain. I wonder why they didn’t utilise that for SettleUp (their version of monzo.me) rather than the current setup, which is rather cumbersome: settleup.starlingbank.com

2 Likes

as a customer I would assume starli.ng would be a phishing domain, whereas trust the *.starlingbank.com domain

5 Likes

It’s a good point, but the same caution hasn’t stopped Starling using it to point to their website in those promo tweets.

2 Likes

Am I the only one to whom this looks like a frowning face?

At first I thought they were showing how displeased they were with having to charge a fee …

5 Likes

I see an upside down smiley face with large eyebrows and some sort of hipster approved goatee beard :sunglasses:

1 Like

:rofl: now I can’t unsee that…

The Starling App is featured on the App store’s Today tab with a rich-story about the CEO’s vision.

2 Likes

Strong publicity on behalf of Starling
They are working hard on raising the profile

9 Likes

I use Starling just to save a little bit of money for future holidays. It’s the one thing I like about Starling how pretty the goals can be.

Screenshot_20180317-222454_Starling

8 Likes

I agree. It’s delightful to be able to set personal photos for Goals.

Monzo’s Pots give us a cassette tape, a pig and a very odd–looking house, and no possibility, it seems, ever to customise:

At the risk of going all ‘Starling have managed it’, this is a shame for Monzo.

11 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pots - Feedback Thread :honey_pot:

Article about Starling adverting on Facebook to get more users. Surprised that it’s made it into a story, it’s very light on detail of any unique strategies. Probably helps there’s a comment from someone at Facebook in there.

It’s a ‘promoted’ (paid for?) story. Commissioned by Facebook? (It’s under a ‘Facebook Creative Hub’ banner).

1 Like

They have also advertised on Amazon

Looks like the Starling PR team are working hard on there publicity

2 Likes