Starling Feedback

What ever happened to graciously losing? … if Monzo had Won I would have been surprised , but I would have congratulated them… it’s also noteworthy we have 5 times less users , so if we had 500.000 you would still be behind us as a Higher percentage of Starling Voters voted compared to Monzos 50000 customers who didn’t vote or didn’t feel they wanted to vote Monzo the best bank as they didn’t feel it was. . Also to be able to put “best bank 2018”on your Advertising and in the App Stores with help Growth undoubtedly.
I also find it very significant that First Direct put so much into their advertising budget on Television et cetera and yet Starling & Monzo both usurped them with No Tv Radio or poster ads. How upset must FD be right now. They will have to think up a whole new Ad campaign as they always relied heavily on this Award.
On another note The best bank award surely it’s like a top award and encumbers the whole experience? A bit like the Oscars the best Film :movie_camera: & Best actor wards are seen as the best. So I Think best bank is the Best award. The rest are all kind of categories or features and parts of banks awards online banking mobile banking et cetera

2 Likes