Spending Costa points

Hello all,

I have 315 Costa points now. How do I spend these? Can’t find anything on the Costa website.

Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t know about online but I build my points up for a free coffee and redeem it when I go in.

I don’t mean online, I mean in the store. Not sure how to do it lol :confused:

Does it automatically do it when I scan the app?

Just scan your card or app and tell them you want to redeem whatever is on there.

Okay, thanks. So if I say I don’t want to redeem whats on there they won’t? If I want to save the points.

If you have a card or a digital card just scan that next time you’re in store and say you would like to use the points for a drink otherwise you’ll just redeem more points.

2 Likes

Yeah the points will just build and build until you tell them you want to redeem. If you have enough for a free coffee or something they might say you’ve got enough to have this for free do you want to use it but you don’t have to.

6 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the help!

1 Like

It’s also good to know you can use it at express machines as well too :slight_smile: so if you ever go into a petrol station or Tesco’s and want to grab one there you can claim points at those.

Thanks. For some reason I thought it would be overcomplicated but I guess I was just being stupid!

Oh never that it’s really straight forward once you get into a flow of using it :slight_smile: and the points build up relatively quick as well so enjoy.

1 Like

Yep, seems like its quite a generous loyalty scheme. Felt nice getting a ‘free’ coffee today :grinning:

2 Likes

Indeed it’s a nice scheme and always feels good getting a free drink once in a blue moon :blush::ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

If you have a lot of points, Costa will usually ask if you want to spend them (speaking as someone with £20+ worth of points)

1 Like

How do you use the points on the express machines in a petrol station?

Literally open the app and scan your code and you’ll claim you points that way.