Something’s changed in DiscourseHub?

Posting this in Feedback but it’s not about the Monzo app, it’s reading the forum on iOS through DiscourseHub.

I tend to read all posts and use the change of colour in the title to see what I have read.

This has stopped working. Here is the information from the Discourse help page.

This is what I’m now seeing - every topic has the same light blue colour.

The only way I can get back to how I used to read the forum is by changing the drop down from Latest to Unread (and as I read these they disappear from that view)

This started happening a few days ago - anyone else seeing this?

Tagging @AlanDoe not sure if anyone else knows the inner workings and if anything has been changed?

Yeah I’ve the same problem not using the discourse app

2 Likes

PS this is working correctly in other forums I frequent so I don’t think it’s the DiscourseHub app

I thought I was going mad keep clicking into topics that didn’t have anything new.

There’s also a desktop change today, as you scroll up the avatar stays pinned for that persons post until you get beyond it.

3 Likes

I promise I haven’t changed anything :eyes:

I did read that there’s been some slight setting bugs with Discourse of late but I’ll do some digging to see what’s going on.

5 Likes

I’ve had that since Sunday for whatever reason. I’m used to it now but it’s jarring at first!

2 Likes

It’s fine for me on Android ( chrome) for reference.

When I change to light mode, read topics are also light blue not grey, but unreads are fine.

2 Likes

@AlanDoe

1 Like

:eyes::books: