Snow

Show us your snow

3 Likes

I can’t, it’s just bombing it down with rain here.

Weird weather for Manchester.

1 Like

I got a text this morning whilst I was still asleep saying my secondary workplace is shut. That’s ok then I’ve only been furloughed since the beginning anyways. Nice to know everyone else is at least getting a snow day as they’ve worked so hard over the last 10 months.

2 Likes

Yea, I know, I’m just in Cheshire, and it’s raining. Quite unlike this area to have a lot of rain in January. :face_with_monocle:

There must be some sort of glitch with the weather. We appear to be having Manchester weather here in London. This isn’t what I expect, given the cost of living here. :rage:

Oh, and for the record, I don’t want snow today. I’m expecting an Apple TV to be delivered. Nothing must get in the way of that.

2 Likes

There are people 3 junctions up the motorway from me who are saying they can’t leave the house due to the snow, and I’m here watching the rain. Manchester is never predictable when it comes to the weather.

2 Likes

It’s been coming down for hours now and not showing any signs of stopping. Forecast until at least 9pm. It’s quite relaxing just sitting watching it.

1 Like

Yep, soaked by the :cloud_with_rain: on the way into work this morning.

No :cloud_with_snow:

What snow? Lovely sunny day

1 Like

Ha it’s mad how others haven’t got any.

I’m sat laughing away at posts on Facebook with videos of useless drivers who’ve decided to go out in this weather.

1 Like

what snow

3 Likes

8.30 this morning

1.15 this afternoon

And it’s still snowing :snowflake: :cloud_with_snow:

1 Like

Have you built a snowman?

2 Likes

I hope the cold never bothered you anyway.

4 Likes

Not yet, working at the moment, but also it’s still snowing. Going to wait till it finishes before we start messing with it.

1 Like

You just couldn’t let that go

3 Likes

4 Likes

Sorry, Olaf, I missed the reference and levity in your comment. :laughing: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

(my excuse is a crap day at work but it’s not a good excuse).

It was both - Olaf and the fact that if it snows and you don’t build a snowman then you’re doing snow all wrong

2 Likes

It’s just rained all day. We were predicted snow, but as usual the Met Office was wrong. Snow predictions are always wrong here.

2 Likes