Sneak Peek : Pick a card, any card! (Monzo Plus)

Yeah definitely it would be a bit of a nightmare where the cards look like they just have loads of stickers on them “joint account” “investor” “plus” - I just know I’d love Midnight Sky (or whatever it is called) with “Investor” on it as well - A man can dream…

Right now, I think the Starling business card is one of, if not the, nicest looking cards around.

Great colour, simple, elegant (not massively fussed about portrait/landscape).

I’m sure Monzo could do more than just re hash the same (boring) card design in different colours.

1 Like

I get what you mean and I think if they are going to do something with the cards they should be doing more than just a colour re-has (although I stand by the navy card being lovely) because the colour (Hot Coral) was what made Monzo stand-out both figuratively and literally from the crowd.

I don’t really “get” the whole landscape portrait thing but I think Monzo could be doing a little more with their cards seeing as it is such a brand identifier.

What does the Starling Business card look like?

EDIT: just googled - it’s nice for sure, but I’m not head over heels for it.

I love the midnight blue. Looks beautiful.

I’m also thoroughly amused by the outrage on twitter of “how dare you have 16 cards”.

6 Likes

It’d be great if you’d consider removing the embossed numbers/writing and perhaps moving them to the back of the card or making them app only. Cards without text last longer and fit better in the wallet.

4 Likes

This and a metal card which I can keep for years. With that approach, Monzo could update the number and CVV every year for added security and just show them in the app.

1 Like

I seem to have found some matching icons for the new colourful cards :wink:

Will there be a Monzo Plus Investor card?

I believe there will be one day but there isn’t one yet :yum: nor is there an ETA :eyes:

It’d be cool to see a mockup of this! :grin: Hopefully it’s not too cluttered :see_no_evil:

The icons look lovely, but do they match? I see red, blue and white, not hot coral, midnight sky and whatever the neon blue one’s called!

I’m thinking maybe a discreet :rocket: icon in the corner of the Monzo Plus cards, rather than the “investor” logotype?

1 Like

When I get back home I’ll do a full rundown :smile: there’s another post worth of stuff to share :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Was just too busy at work to do everything :innocent:

6 Likes

Quit teasing us, Mr Detective! :wink: :monzo:

2 Likes

Lagoon blue

1 Like

I have had comments… hate Coral.

1 Like

Is it known when will this become accessible for all? And what benefits will it come with? :eyes:

Not yet. A bigger trial should be imminent and there’s been some hints that it might be a minimum charge then à la carte top ups for things like insurance etc - but nothing confirmed yet.

1 Like

Interesting. I’m curious to see. And to get the navy card

1 Like

Wow! Midnight Sky :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Let’s continue the Monzo Plus conversation over here!