Showing running balance

It would be really helpful to have the option to turn on/off running balance on the app.

3 Likes

I would say this is now covered by the trends spending graph, so unlikely they’ll add it to the main feed.

1 Like

I’d love to see them add a rolling balance graph back to the top the feed though, that scrubs through as you scroll down.

1 Like

A running balance per day is a really big missing feature: I would happily lose some pretty icons for this.

It is impossible to work out now spending has gone during the month without it: the spending analysis provide something completely different.

You will not attract serious users of other banks without this. Though I am exactly that and have been here years :slightly_smiling_face: - I really miss this.

There’s probably plenty of frivolous users for them to poach, though. Plus, there’s Plus.

1 Like

This is something I requested a while back and never saw any traction on so definitely something I’ll back!

I must say, as someone that struggles with anxiety, I often get huge bouts of worry when trying to figure out where money has gone when I have less than I expected.

This is the one feature that I’ve considered leaving Monzo over.

1 Like

I go to the PDF statement to get the running balance. Annoying but the easiest way so far.