Showing running balance

It would be really helpful to have the option to turn on/off running balance on the app.

5 Likes

I would say this is now covered by the trends spending graph, so unlikely theyā€™ll add it to the main feed.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to see them add a rolling balance graph back to the top the feed though, that scrubs through as you scroll down.

2 Likes

A running balance per day is a really big missing feature: I would happily lose some pretty icons for this.

It is impossible to work out now spending has gone during the month without it: the spending analysis provide something completely different.

You will not attract serious users of other banks without this. Though I am exactly that and have been here years :slightly_smiling_face: - I really miss this.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s probably plenty of frivolous users for them to poach, though. Plus, thereā€™s Plus.

1 Like

This is something I requested a while back and never saw any traction on so definitely something Iā€™ll back!

I must say, as someone that struggles with anxiety, I often get huge bouts of worry when trying to figure out where money has gone when I have less than I expected.

This is the one feature that Iā€™ve considered leaving Monzo over.

3 Likes

I go to the PDF statement to get the running balance. Annoying but the easiest way so far.

2 Likes

Massive massive plus one from me. Being able to see how much was in my account right before I got paid means I know where my zero line is for the month. I donā€™t need a fancy graph, I just need to know how much cash was in there at that time. Itā€™s a basic feature that every other bank I can think of has. Please implement this!

3 Likes

Seems such a basic feature, just make it an option in labs or something. Come on Monzo.

1 Like

Iā€™d also really like this feature. Itā€™s the only thing I donā€™t like about Monzo. Anyone know how we can push this to Monzo?

1 Like

You just have.

But given the app has just been redesigned and it isnā€™t there, thatā€™s probably the answer.

2 Likes

This is an option but itā€™s no good if you need to actually do anything with the information because itā€™s locked in a PDF. In my case I have to find the maximum for a whole year, and manually searching a PDF of all my transactions for a full year is not an option.

1 Like