Share your Spotify Wrapped! 🎧

Listened to a lot less music than I used to this year, mainly due to my increase in podcast listening.

2 Likes

Love Spotify Wrapped - a few years ago they had a stat for how many songs I’d skipped and I remember almost bursting with pride because my number was so low :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed discrepancies ?

There’s this top 5 in this pic

And then a different top 5 in this pic

That has to be one of the least user friendly pages/sites I have ever had the misfortune to use. Not only did it make my fans sound like a jet engine, there’s no way to skip to the end screen without waiting for a load of animations to finish on the pages inbetween.

And once you do get to the end screen, the helpful summary images they provide - they don’t provide an image hotlink for, which makes them almost useless if you were planning on sharing them on a forum, for example.

Anyway, with the rant over:

1 Like

The first image is your stats for the year, the second is your stats for the decade.

2 Likes

I really like pop music.

Love Deaf Havana! Need to give them more of a listen!

1 Like

Spot the anomaly in the second picture :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Love that you’ve got Halestorm on there recently saw them at Ally Pally always put on an amazing show :slight_smile:

I love female singers in rock bands, I think the style works really well and Lzzy Hale is one of the best. I’ve not seen them live yet but I will next time they’re over here

1 Like

Spot on she’s phenomenal and such a lovely person as well I love female fronted bands too so it’s always nice to get to see them on stage performing and just owning it when you do get round to seeing Halestorm enjoy you’ll love it :metal:t4::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::metal:t4:

1 Like

2 Likes

Seether & Linkin Park quality wrapped dude two bands that are great live :slight_smile: rest Chesters soul still listening to LP to this day myself <3

1 Like

Jumping in first for this year! 2020 Wrapped is out!

Mixed bunch of tracks for me. Can highly recommend all of those podcasts though!

1 Like

I’ve just checked mine and realised my kids use my Spotify more than me…first 4 songs are from Frozen 2!!!

2 Likes

Quite a mixed bag for me – and probably a lot less time spent on Spotify as I wasn’t commuting.

The one interesting statistic was that I am in the top 0.1% of Thomas Azier listeners globally. I can’t revisit last year’s for some reason but I’m sure I was up there near the top then too

Lots of new music discovered this year for me

Mine quite conclusively proves that other family members use my Spotify far more often than I do :sweat_smile:

None of the top artists are actually mine, and one of them is Andy Stewart.

That’s what I get for linking Spotify to my smart home devices.

I tend to use YouTube Music more these days but this still makes sense.

1 Like