Sending Money to non Monzo users

Hi

Is it possible to send money to non Monzo users. In fact, I wanted to send some money back to one of my own debit cards. I see there is a send function, but it looks like send to Monzo users only. I have pre paid Monzo card and use Android

Unfortunately this won’t be possible until you have a current account, due to the fact that Monzo are currently providing a prepaid card.

In the meantime, you’ll need to withdraw the cash from an ATM & then deposit it into your bank account.

I’m afraid this is a limitation of the prepaid card. You cannot transfer money to a bank account, you could just withdraw cash and pay it in physically though.

Can’t wait for the full current account :yum:

Possibly solution to this, if you add your Monzo :monzo: card to PayPal, you can topup your PayPal balance and then withdraw funds from PayPal to your bank account :slight_smile:

If you contact :monzo: support I’m sure they’ll be able to sort this out for you!

Thanks all for your replies. May try the PayPal or ATM suggestion if I really need to transfer. Otherwise, looking forward to current accounts. Cheers

2 Likes