Selling Shares

Hi, I’m interested to buy your shares.

Hi guys - I’m new. It won’t let me edit the wiki Crowdcube shares page. Is that because I need a few posts before I can edit stuff or?

Yep it’s because you’re new. Do the below and you’ll get Trust Level 1 which means you can edit the wiki

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Thanks a lot, much appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It doesn’t work that way I’m afraid. They’ve got to be sold in whole lots.

To buy 80, you would need to find someone who bought precisely 80 shares. You cannot cut out x number shares from a larger group. The person you asked above has/had 259 shares so you would need to buy all 259 shares from them.

Equally, this isn’t the thread to discus share purchases. You need to contact people directly who have posted their details on the selling wiki.

1 Like

Im looking to buy more Monzo shares at face value, anywhere up to 50 shares. I understand that you have to buy someone’s entire stake rather than just a portion of it, so I am looking to purchase anyone’s stake of 50 shares or under. Please message me.

You need to read the post directly above yours :point_up:

1 Like

I’d add that there is no such thing as “face value” so you might want to be clearer on what you’re willing to pay to avoid potentially wasting people’s time!

2 Likes

Apologies for any confusion, I am looking to buy them at around the valuation that Monzo gives its shares (currently £13.0194).

Thanks

Please keep it to the wiki