"Seems you are back from ...."

I’ve just come back from Denmark where I’ve used Monzo quite a bit. After returning, I had a pop-op notification something like Seems like you are back home from Denmark, you’ve spent XY… I really like that, it is a very nice touch, but has some usability issues:

1. the end of the text in the pop-up notice was cut off because it was too long (Android), so couldn’t read the whole thing.
  2. clicked the pop-up expecting to see maybe a “spending summary” page similar to the monthly summary, or so, but it just took me to the app.

Since the pop-up is closed when clicked, that summary info is gone for me, and as people click on notifications very quickly even after just scanning the alert, it would be nice if it wasn’t so easy to lose the info, since it’s very nice to have in the first place. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Drag down on the notification and it will open up showing the whole message.

1 Like

While this is true, I agree with the original comment about this being something that would be nice to view somewhere other than the notification. I sometimes click these without thinking too much and have missed out on this summary in the past (but was too lazy to make a post about it :smile:)

4 Likes

Absolutely, I have done the same without even reading it.:confounded:

1 Like