✅ Scrap the Graph

I say all we have is landscape mode graph and nothing else and all it shows is wrong figures.

I have done a mock up below

file

12 Likes

That number’s a tad frightening…(Just watched the Exorcist :flushed: or was it the Omen?).

2 Likes

Please kill it. On mobile so won’t read all the thread. Just kill it. It’s literally useless. Please at least provide an option to remove it

3 Likes

Please tell me the graph is going? Joint accounts do not have them and it’s amazing :pray:

1 Like

Joint accounts don’t have them because you need a month or more of data for it to produce one. Once you have the JA for that length of time it should just appear.

Sorry!

1 Like

It isn’t :stuck_out_tongue: -

3 Likes

I thought that at first, although I’ve had a joint account for a little over a month now (testing with food ofc :joy:) and still no graph. I suspect it’s just deactivated at the moment but will be added shortly.

joint

1 Like

I seem to remember you need six weeks of history for pulse (can’t immediately find the reference so could be wrong)

1 Like

Hopefully this helps. So you may have to wait until the 3rd August and then BOOM!

4 Likes

Interesting! That might explain it :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Am I the only one that likes the pulse graph :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

That’s a pity! I love my crisp white joint account screen!

No. There’s two of us :grin:

4 Likes

Also you may be pleased to see it stays fairly white and crisp :clap:t3:

That looks so much better than the navy! :eyes:

1 Like

Oh yes I love this! I never noticed that in the sneak peeks before :heart_eyes:

I want that with a hot coral graph line :clap:t3::clap:t3:

5 Likes

I agree, however it is only abnormal people like us all in these groups who would and probably do do that kinda stuff, however for the masses that just ain’t gonna happen and monzo have pretty much said right from the start that they wanna make money and easy and less stressful, so I say go monzo, your first attempt at the graph is pretty sh1t but keep it going I’m sure v2.8 will be awesome and everyone who doesn’t have a Google sheets folder for logging Thier coffee purchases will love it.

No offence intended to all you other money loving, spreadsheet dreaming, penny pinching, fintech loving weirdos… Cos I’m also one you see… :wink:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I would overlay the current month upon an average, so you can see if you are tracking above or below it.

4 Likes

Can anyone at Monzo confirm if the white Pulse graph will be coming to the solo current account? :fire:

2 Likes