✅ Scrap the Graph

Graph could stay in Labs until it has any use. In it’s current form it’s still in beta imo

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that some people find it useful, even if you don’t :wink:

1 Like

That’s why it could stay in Labs - Note that I did not say Scrap it :wink:

3 Likes

I see Labs as a space for testing features before they launch, with a relatively small audience. I doubt a large portion of Monzo’s 750k+ users have it enabled.

1 Like

I doubt that 750k+ users find this of any use. It’s just a fancy thing on top of the feed with no useful information. Wheel on Summary page is more useful than this and to be honest I thought Monzo would use Summary to enhance Graph somehow

7 Likes

OH MY GOD

#ScrapTheGraph is getting real

1 Like

From May 2016

2 Likes

Hang in there though, I’m sure they’ll get rid of it any day now :wink:

3 Likes

this is the worst day of my life

7 Likes

OMG FINALLY THE GRAPH IS GOING!!!

Oh wait post is from 2016 :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You remember 2016? The great summer debate around the graph: should it remain or should it leave?

2 Likes

I say we increase the size of the graph. WE NEED MOAR GRAPH!!! :smirk:

1 Like

I say we take control of our money back from the graph :wink:

Landscape mode: rotate by 90 and screen is all the graph :bar_chart:

2 Likes

I say all we have is landscape mode graph and nothing else and all it shows is wrong figures.

I have done a mock up below

file

12 Likes

That number’s a tad frightening…(Just watched the Exorcist :flushed: or was it the Omen?).

2 Likes

Please kill it. On mobile so won’t read all the thread. Just kill it. It’s literally useless. Please at least provide an option to remove it

3 Likes

Please tell me the graph is going? Joint accounts do not have them and it’s amazing :pray:

1 Like

Joint accounts don’t have them because you need a month or more of data for it to produce one. Once you have the JA for that length of time it should just appear.

Sorry!

1 Like

It isn’t :stuck_out_tongue: -

3 Likes