Scheduled pot deposit not worked/still pending

Just had the scheduled payment happen at 6.38am (and automatically taken from my bills pot as expected). Wondering if its volume of payments with being the 1st :thinking: who knows.

Still nothing. It’s a new standing order and didn’t even show greyed out yesterday. An older one did and was paid in the early hours

Yea now that you mention it mine didn’t show up greyed out yesterday (only the direct debits did). I’ve still not had a reply from support (think it may be a while).

Mines just been paid :tada:

Good job I hadn’t pressed send on the support chat :cold_sweat:

Mine went out around 4am despite it never showing up in the feed as pending, woke up to notification saying it had gone

The person on chat i asked about this seems to think this is related to pending payments getting updated at the end of the month :man_shrugging:

If so that sounds like a bug that should be resolved.

95% of my payments go out at the end of the month and it’s the 1st time they’ve not displayed properly in the app

Just to close off as I’ve been contacted by the payments team. They’ve advised it was just a glitch and there were no known issues this morning and are currently no known issues with scheduled payments. Will keep a close eye on my own account next month on the 1st and fingers crossed it doesn’t happen again.