Round-up didn’t round-up

Bought two things today and they didn’t round up to go into my pennies pot! It’s defo still set up. Anyone else had this problem before?

Was it below £1?

Were you in overdraft?

1 Like

Round ups still not working. Very hit and miss :joy:.
Card payment and above £1

Do you have a very low balance?

No

I had my round ups set at the max and it only put 3p aside from a £70 card payment.

If the purchase was £69.99 then that’s right? £70 won’t have any rounding up to do, because it’s already round?

no it was over £70 just worded it wrong

I have just had experience of the round up not working, it started on Wednesday. My account balance is positive, the transactions were a mix of card, phone and DD with expected roundups of £0.52, £0.50 & £0.01.

I’m running the latest version of the app (4.34.0) on IOS.

Has anyone else had this recently or solved a similar issue before?

DD don’t round-up.

What were the transaction values?

1 Like

This is correct.

Only card payments round up.

£3.48, £7.50 & £6.99. The £6.99 is a subscription (which does normally round), not a DD.

I am having issues with roundups too , for me they are working but not showing in the transaction feed. Looking in my roundup pot they are there as normal just not reflected in the transaction or displaying the little roundup symbol under the amount. I have contacted customer services and had a response saying that they are aware of roundup issues not showing in the transaction feed for some customers and working on a fix. So i don’t know if this is the same problem ?

1 Like

Hi @mosgo,

It sounds similar - having just double checked the round-up pot, the round-ups have been added, but did not show-up in the main account feed :man_facepalming:.