Round Ups not working on some transactions?

Hi All, Does anyone know if round ups do not work for certain transactions? for eg I do my grocery shop at Aldi but it doesn’t seem to round up on the transaction but works on everything else.

It used to depend on the size of the transaction and how much money was in the account at the time but I don’t know whether that’s changed and thus what the current implementation is.

1 Like

Ah ok that could be it then, I wonder if once you hit a certain amount it does’t work. I’ll keep an eye on it. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Over £1, but I would imagine you’re spending more than that on your grocery shop.

It’s not something like they have a weird pre-auth is it? Like you get when at pay-at-pump?

1 Like

It could be something like that. I use pay at pump at lot and they round up but for some reason Aldi doesn’t.

In app chat should be able to tell you why it’s not rounded up.

I don’t seem to be able to get on the chat at the moment. Will try again later.

Hey @swiggy09 it may be worth double checking what your account balance is at the moment - for round ups to happen you need to have a minimum of £10 in your account :blush:

If this isn’t the case, please do get in touch with us via the in-app help chat and we’ll be happy to investigate!

Thanks ive been trying to get the app chat but for some reason I cannot seem to find anyway to access it at the moment - can you help @kennc05??

Go to the help section and search for ‘contact us’

That’s where I’ve looked but the contact us option has disappeared?

type “contact” in the search box

It’s just come back on now but I had to search to get it again! :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.