Revolut Pride Edition Card

Cheers. I didn’t know about this. Just got mine too.

I’m still trying. Where would it show up please?

You go to the card tab and add a new physical card, under color you should see the rainbow card.

Thank you.

I had app version 5.52 installed. You need version 5.54, for some reason there wasn’t an update shown and my version was the latest installed!

However I deleted and reinstalled the app and the option was there. Just in case anyone else is wondering.

1 Like

Did anyone get their physical card? The app said mine was posted on 2 July but I never got it. I’ve seen photos on social media of other people using theirs :confused:

1 Like

Seem to remember them saying 15 days for delivery (or something like that)?

Still waiting as of yesterday but a chat with one of their chaps suggested up to 12 days before panicking. (Chat response was about 15 seconds, by the way - that’s a huge leap forward from the bad old days).

1 Like

Most of the people who received theirs had express shipping with the Revolut subscription. I’m still waiting for my card aswell.

2 Likes

My email from the beginning of July said I’d get it by the 12th (i.e. tomorrow), so I’m just going to have to keep waiting!

Aha, good point. I went for free delivery so that’ll be it. :blush:

I got mine 48 hours after ordering the card.

So should arrive tomorrow…

Mines finally arrived:

All the important details are on the back.

4 Likes

In my opinion this is how the Monzo cards should look with all the details on the back, clean, clear and classy.

I think Monzo missed a trick here with their new business cards, they would of looked great in the silver grey with no details shown, oh well, maybe one day

Hopefully @jackcully and the business crew will look at this in the future.

3 Likes

Pride or no Pride, it’s a fine looking card. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Are these still available to order? Sorry slow to the hype lol!

Yeah I had Starling for a while, and that’s what they do - I too think it looks better

1 Like

Just got mine and actually very impressed. The look, the quality, the feel, the back of the card… Excellent.

Monzo, use their manufacturer…

3 Likes

‘Fraid not, it was a limited supply.

The fact the chip isn’t centered in the yellow bar is making me uneasy :expressionless:

1 Like