Revolut chat

The Telegraph: Revolut on course to be worth $10bn and match the size of Barclays, say backers.

2 Likes

“Person with a lot of money invested in a company declares that company will do really well”

Hardly surprising that they think that

15 Likes

They’re already doing extremely well, they’re worth a huge amount of money and have significantly more active customers than Monzo.

2 Likes

Do you have a source for this?

I’ve always been interested by Revolut but every article just seems to want to bring them down rather then champion what they’re good at.

Was under 30% last figures I saw in February. Are there new figures?

I wasn’t disputing how maths works.

Monzo is available in 1 country, Revolut in lots. If they didn’t have more users overall it would be a bit of a disaster for them

4 Likes

I’d love to know how many use it solely for crypto or on holiday compared to as a main account.

Probably drug dealers or McAfee probably

:joy::joy::joy:

I’ve had to stop following him on Twitter now. It’s like a really bad made for TV spy film

1 Like

I think the comments he said about the prison were just hilarious

1 Like

And his slight of hand smartphone hiding?

But this is all off topic :grin:

1 Like

Well I had an Revolut account and came here.

All I can really see they do is a pre-paid Debit Card that you can use abroad. I never put anymore money in than £10, so I wasn’t that impressed with them I don’t think. Apart from the fact that they gave you an option to have a Physical Debit Card or a Virtual one.

:face_with_monocle: :eyes:

How come Revolut don’t allow transfers to Monzo :thinking:

I’ve done one,

What error did it give?

I transfer to Monzo all the time?

I was getting an error saying something’s gone wrong, try later so I contacted support and they wasn’t very helpful…

Common error is entering the sortcode incorrectly , double check that

1 Like

Everything’s correct, triple checked :sweat_smile:

you havent accidently reversed the last 2 digits? using 40 instead of 04 happens often

People frequently transfer to monzo