Revolut chat

Yes I was sure!

Then, explain me how is this possible? I have a screenshot.

I guess they were just busy in their Lithuanian office :wink:

Post your screenshot of the conversation then.

I cant, I didnt take one, you will just have to believe me.

You can go to the Revolut chat with the conversation anytimeā€¦

See above

For the record, you just added that quote to your previous post only now. Iā€™m sick and tired of people spreading rumours about the company, even if I am a Monzo shareholder. What you wrote about the CS waiting times is simply not true as I contacted them 10 minutes after you and I got an agent in 1 minute.

Unless you have access to Revolutā€™s customer service systems how can you know that itā€™s not true?

It seems like a very random thing to make up. I think itā€™s reasonable to see how they could vary quite significantly.

Thereā€™s a load of reasons that the times will vary.

It may be that additional staff got on in those 10 minutes and were therefore able to pick up your request very quickly. Or a bunch of related complex queries were all solved at once.

I for one found that Revolut had very inconsistent waiting times, back when I had an account.

8 Likes

Or the rita bot routed him to a different team with a longer wait time.

Or prioritised your query based on keywords.

2 Likes

OK, i asked for an Live Agent please at 18:59hrs, Rita advised me that Iā€™d have to wait roughly 7 mins at the same time. That by my calculations is 19:06hrs. I got a response from Veronica at 19:17hrs.

Just tried to access Revolut app again I canā€™t it asks for me to enter in a new PIN. So I canā€™t access any historical chats. Sorry I didnā€™t take screenshots.

@FisherMerton - Donā€™t take it personally. All I can say is it sounds like it was a good job it wasnā€™t yourself waiting 18mins.

:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Can we move on please?

This canā€™t be interesting for anyone, even those involved.

16 Likes

Get a dozens card currently works old school way of Monzo before a bank, unlimited foreign atm withdrawals :wink:

2 Likes

https://www.ft.com/content/3d891dd0-a637-11e9-b6ee-3cdf3174eb89?desktop=true&segmentId=d8d3e364-5197-20eb-17cf-2437841d178a#myft:notification:instant-email:content

Not an FT subscriber, whatā€™s the article? The URL doesnā€™t give a hint.

ā€œMartin Gilbert set to assume chair of Revolutā€

Searching that in incognito mode might get you it

2 Likes

Looks like they are going for the approach Monzo did with Gary Hoffman, though Revolut probably have greater need of an adult in the room. Lots more senior banking experience being added to the board as well

Martin Gilbert set to assume chair of Revolut

Digital bank aims to strengthen governance and win over investors

2 Likes

From the FT article: ā€œā€¦digital bank aims to strengthen governance and win over investors ahead of an upcoming fundraising.ā€