Revolut chat

Oh dear I’ve just seen it’s a 6 card limit not 5 :joy:

Shouldn’t have checked…

2 Likes

Shiny.

7 Likes

You mad person :laughing: did you cancel immediately or will you wait for the card to arrive?

Wait for the card first and sort it out after. Makes more sense on a security aspect :joy:

1 Like

Exact one I’ve got - it’s nice I can’t lie.

Could I upgrade my way up the tiers, then cancel at the end? If I go Plus, then 7 days later Premium, would I get another 14 days to cancel?

1 Like

I think so! Don’t hold me to that though!

I got the new shiny! Didn’t realise you were referencing a new card! Thought it was just the standard plus one!

4 Likes

Looks lovely, but wondering what’s up with the moving chip positioning?

2 Likes

The chromatic one is oriented like an Apple Card, same as their standard card. Most of the others still use the traditional orientation. Not sure why they do both.

Did you upgrade or pay out?

Upgraded!

I’m on Metal! :disappointed:

I think it cost me £1 in total, because of some kind of offer. Not sure what I’m actually getting in exchange for this £1 subscription though.

2 Likes

Yes, I ordered shiny too! It was too good to pass up on. Will you be downgrading or trying to go on a different tier? :laughing:

When you cancel you’ll have to pay for the card I think.

I didn’t get an option to pay up, I was only offered with an upgrade.

Not sure yet! Will see what happens! Have seen Revolut’s metal cards and premium ones before and wasn’t overly enthusiastic about them. But I had N26 metal at that time and felt it was much better.

Revolut’s have no doubt been through some revisions since. I didn’t like the brushed metal look.

So, I can downgrade, but pay the cost of the metal card.

If I dropped to premium would I be refunded the difference of the metal? £6?

Lastly, do all cards on account just remain active and usable?

Yes, but I believe there is a cap as to how many. Not sure what that cap is, but it’s very useful for having spares.

This will be my third physical card that will be active simultaneously, in addition to two virtual ones and a disposable one.

2 Likes

I think someone said above that 6 is the limit. I’m tempted to try changing to other tiers, but not overly enthusiastic about paying £40 for a metal card I wouldn’t use so probably won’t

1 Like