Repeating Payments under Subscription

Hey.

I’ve had a look online, but can’t seem to find anything that gives a clear straight answer.

I’m currently going through my account and updating some standing orders when I noticed an option called “Repeating payment” which is under the “Subscription” heading when you click on a payment from the main page.

When I activate that option, the payment goes to the “Scheduled” tab and is under “Subscriptions & Direct Debits”, which is fine, but does this just predict that payment each month as it’s something I pay each month at random times manually without an automatic payment going out. It looks like a payment would be taken automatically and I just want to be able to see a prediction of all my bills and only SO and DD are auto, whilst other payments I add just predict outgoings if that what it does?

I may not be seeing it clearly, but want to ensure it won’t cause problems later if I leave it.

once you add a payment to subscription, it will always predict it on upcoming payments every month, week, etc regardless if it comes out or not

2 Likes

Thanks. So it just predicts the payment which is very helpful, but it won’t process any payment unless it’s a SO or DD?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.