Regular two weekly payment

I think we went a bit off course, do you think the two standing orders might be a good work around until the bi-weekly option gets built in ?

(I’ve just setup 2 for a head scratcher payment I had !)

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, if it’s twice a month two standing orders per month is fine. If it’s every 14 days, it doesn’t work it’s really not difficult to understand

It does work. :thinking:

2 Likes

14 days = 2 weeks. Ok it may not be the same day within that week. I.E. Monday, Tuesday etc but it’s still that week.

That’s as granular it’s going to get for now until Monzo add more options unfortunately. Hopefully it works for now though! I know it’s been requested a few times now :pray:

Because the cleaner comes every other Monday and wants paying every other Monday, not sometime that week

1 Like

I think that’s as close as we will can get on the boards until the monzo developers can get it into the plan and see if it can added into app. Everyone’s only trying to help with the tools currently there, genuinely wish there was an instant solution, hope it gets you as close as possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see, you may need to explain to the cleaner it will be every two weeks but not an exact date that week as the bank won’t allow that option (for now). Hopefully they will understand?

There isn’t much else we can add here on the forum besides what’s been said already I’m afraid.

1 Like

Why does it make a difference if the payment is taken on a different day of the week?

you ask my cleaner why, if she cleans on Monday she shouldn’t care if I don’t pay her until Saturday? Maybe it’s because she lives paycheck to paycheck as they say

2 Likes

Probably easiest to set a reminder on your phone to transfer the money manually every 2 weeks. It will only take a minute, if that

6 Likes

Oh well that’s great 3 likes now completely doesn’t answer my question. Of course I can do it manually every two weeks, but these days we have systems that can do it for us

1 Like

Sorry but we have answered your question :pensive:,

We have provided the best solution we can here as unfortunately the exact option you require doesn’t exist yet which a few of us have explained.
We are all regular Monzo users like you. We can’t make adjustments to the app etc.

I’m not sure what expect us to do here?

4 Likes

And I’m sure it will come, dont forget monzo big list…

Shows within next few months reoccurring payments improvements are coming, might already be in there ! Here’s hoping :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just because something that works well enough for others doesn’t for you doesn’t actually make it a lie. :thinking:

2 Likes

I think people have tried to give you their best help here. Sounds from you messages you been on alcohol. Maybe look at thread again tommorrow with different eyes.

2 Likes

We all normal users like you here. So people have given advice best they can to do till a Monzo fix or addition is put in pace.

4 Likes

I think you got this in the first couple of posts. Haven’t seen any lies or any stupidity implied…

I’ve already done this for same problem. Cleaner comes every two weeks - so I’ve set up two standing orders 14 days apart. Works perfectly.

Would prefer more granular control over standing orders but it’s a workaround for now.

This is the solution?

No, that was the workaround

1 Like

Workaround was edited