Receiving Money Limit

Hi all.

I was just wondering whether there is a limit to how much money can be transferred into my account from another UK bank account?

Thanks,

Freddie

Nope not to my knowledge, just whatever the other banks limit happens to be.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :blush:

No limits I think… but be careful with large amounts.

2 Likes

The app tells you the allowances remaining, but it doesn’t state any for incoming payments so I’m taking that as they don’t exist as a limit.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the issue I was having. The app doesn’t explicitly say there’s no limit. So I wasn’t sure :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It does, search limits and you get a list of all your limits, which shows unlimited inbound bank transfers.

4 Likes

Ha I must always stop scrolling before getting to that bit l. I’ve only ever seen the Cash Deposits bit, wonder why my finger stops scrolling when it hits that 🤦🤦

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. What classes an inbound payment as a “top up”. I’m not sure what is classified as a top up.

Money coming in :rofl:

Edit I’m assuming top-up is a left over from when it was a pre paid account. Could be named something different to be fair.

3 Likes

Any money coming in.

2 Likes

There used to be ability to top up with a debit card too. Back when Monzo was a prepaid account.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.