Really Real time banking

We all hate having money held on our card. These authorisation checks really get to me by “Normal” Banks it’s not so bad when it’s ten pence. But why it’s a pound it does get up my nose. Today I thought I was overcharged by Google. I had no idea that making a purchase would need a check simultaneously. Surely the purchase would serve as check enough. The love story with mondo continues for me, as I questioned this transaction using the Mondo Messenger, got a prompt reply . Very informative & from people who really know what they are on about. & I was told that it was a Validation card check, this normally would have been enough for me as it isn’t Mondos fault that these merchants act in such a bad way, by mondo said they would reverse this straight away :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:. Now this blew me away . When mondo are able to use Apple Pay I swear to Buddah that I will put away my two bank account with nationwide & Natwest & use mondo :100:. So impressed. I feel like i could be stranded in the Congo & you guys could help me get some bushmeat & chips to eat within the hour should I have a problem with my card. So so impressed with customer services response times. Sometimes in the AM!! I’m so happy. &. So excited for the future orf Mondo & me. I’m an investor in Zopa & this is the best thing since Zopa . Fresh & Full of Freah ideas. Well done gang . :+1::100::muscle::100:

4 Likes