Monzo is doing some really exciting and interesting things, some of which we’ve all had an insight into with the now defunct prepaid card.
With prepaid accounts now migrating to current account in increasing numbers, some of the functionality, with which we were familiar, is not available.
Having seen this post in another topic:
I’m minded that there’s an awful lot of people complaining about quite a few things, and complaining for a number of reasons.
Just as a bit of fun, I thought I’d explore just what is it that people miss most on migrating to the current account. (Remember, it’s just for fun.)
Q. What is your biggest gripe with the Monzo Current Account?
- No debit card top-up feature
- I don’t like the hot coral debit card
- Monzo.me is missing
- Debit card charges for overseas ATM withdrawals >£200pm
- No CASS
- No ApplePay
- I only want a “Free Currency Card”
- I don’t want a current account