Promoting Monzo

Cultural norms. They scream about Facebook selling their data but then go and tell the entire internet every single detail about their lives because that’s what you have to do to feel connected and normal

1 Like

Back on the Topic of Promoting Monzo, how about a spoof TV ad taking the micky out of the Lloyds ad where horses are running on the beach, and have alpacas on the beach and the Monzo logo :wink:

3 Likes

I’d like to see a parody of the ‘does you does or does you don’t take access’ ad. But change it for Monzo and at the end an unimpressed cashier says ‘of course, it’s a MasterCard’

Edit: I’m now stuck watching old Access ads on YouTube :joy:

I agree with you shorter, even worth leaving a Monzo poster In local barbers or beauty parlours Ive signed up around 18 people 12 of them are female the colour sells👌

1 Like

Surely the bright card you use in shops is a great walking advert?

Word of mouth and getting golden tickets to people that’ll benefit from the account is a better way.

We’ve hit our current numbers pretty much entirely on word of mouth and Golden Tickets. It’s worked phenomenally well for us and the hot coral card is definitely a big part of that!

1 Like