Monzo x Old Street - Marketing Campaign

I’m probably jumping the gun a bit here, as I expect there will be a blog post on this tomorrow. But Monzo’s just kicked off a new marketing campaign, focusing on businesses in Old Street, where Monzo’s based.

And there’s a dedicated page with some details on the website

13 of our favourites have climbed aboard to offer Monzonauts something a bit special from 5th to 11th December (see the map above for details).

There’s more info on that page.

Also from that page, before anyone mentions it :wink:

Not in London? We’ll be hosting roadshow events in several major UK cities in March 2017. If you’re outside of London and want us to come to you, tweet us @Monzo using #BringMeMonzo :eyes:

This GIF in this tweet shows some of the ads at the tube station -

https://twitter.com/h1brd/status/805516100385521664

2 Likes

@alexs Thanks for sharing Alex! We’re super excited about this. If anyone is in the Old Street area, keep an eye out on the escalators at the station and for Monzo team members wondering around :sunglasses: And indeed, there will also be a blog post later today with all the details!!

Also, looking forward to seeing some of you at Monzo x Shoreditch Grind.

1 Like

Here’s the blog post :slight_smile:

forgive me if Ive missed this and ignore me, maybe Im being too keen :slight_smile: , but shouldn’t this be on your twitter feed as well + the special discounts on offer at different locations , with your 23K followers who might not be signed up yet ? , rather than preaching to the converted here + wouldn’t mind the hot coral bike from Tokyobike :slight_smile:

1 Like

thats what I love about Monzo - done :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

"Not in London? We’ll be hosting roadshow events in several major UK cities in March 2017. If you’re outside of London and want us to come to you, tweet us @Monzo using #BringMeMonzo :eyes: "

surely this could / will be linked in with the student leaderboard locations and put an advert in the local press, Facebook and Students union bar at the Uni a week before the visit, inviting people to a local meeting place - Monzo must have at least 20 locations from the Uni list that they could tour to gain new support - don’t know how members of the public get onto Uni campuses ? so a location off campus presumably - local hotel conference room
well done Exeter by the way , your Monzonauts seems to be growing month on month :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

You can enter the draw to win the Tokyo Bike London custom (hot coral :fire:) bike here -

unfortunately the tweet that you’re prompted to tweet once you complete the form doesn’t include the picture of the bike though :droplet: @bailey could it be included?

@alexs I don’t think that’s possible :frowning:️ We’ll probably give the draw a final tweet today and pin with the image :+1:

1 Like

Here’s the round-up video to close out the campaign, maybe you got a cameo at the Shoreditch Grind event? :clapper: