Who will be the first......?

This is going to be the world’s most cryptic thread (for now). Let’s have some fun. I’ll rename it when someone finds it.

There is something new from Monzo out in the world (well… in the UK).

Lots of people will have already seen it. Many more will see it soon. What is it and who will be the first person here to take a photo?

Hint - it’s not a Monzo Plus card, although those are starting to show up too :grinning:

10 Likes

A brand new online banking app from Halifax powered by Monzo :thinking: :wink: ?

26 Likes

Monzo points? I’ll go first haha.

1 Like

Hmmm :thinking:

I’m guessing the ‘category’ of ‘thing’ is paid advertising.

Are there any hot coral double deckers floating around? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Good guess, but nope. Although… I do seem to have that now (Staff only trial so far AFAIK, but I do have 5 points already)

7 Likes

TV ad?!

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a TV ad or a cinema pre-roll? :grin:

(TV I’ll never spot & cinema would need to wait until next week #Endgame :raised_hands:)

7 Likes

Photo suggests it’s physical, not in app, or online. A billboard ad? I think someone on here would have seen a TV ad already. Cinema ad is an interesting guess. Hmmmmmm :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Anywhere in the UK, or just London and other major cities? :fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

Must be the advertising campaign?

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190417-192516_Facebook

7 Likes

Since it’s something that can be taken as a photo, it suggests something in person.

I wonder if it’s advertising on the Birmingham “eyes” on the side of Grand Central / New Street station…

3 Likes

Monzo card wallet?

1 Like

Pop-up Monzo merch store?

2 Likes

Monzo cheque imaging device?

49 Likes

How many guesses are allowed?

Who will be the first… “Person to spot @simonb in a new Monzo ad during a ‘Pearl & Dean’ moment at the cinema?”

Who will be the first… “Person to spot @simonb in a new Monzo ad during a ‘make a brew’ moment during Coronation Street?”

Who will be the first… "Person to spot a hot coral bus/taxi//train carriage?’

Who will be the first… “Person to find the line of code in the app that gives it all away?” @nexusmaniac, obvs

Who will be the first… "Person to spot a Viola Black card in the wild in 3 months time?’

2 Likes

Obviously, you want to do it straight from your house!

5 Likes

Is it a billboard advert?

1 Like

Some form of advert surely?

1 Like

Not to care that’ll be me :joy: