✅ Pots - Sort Order

The new accounts tab is rolling out slowly from today, I don’t know if it addresses this issue.

oooh is it? Gonna keep an eye out for that then…

+1 for sort order. I doubt the new accounts screen will have this but the new layout makes it a more obvious thing to implement in the (hopefully) near future.

2 Likes

The new screen sadly doesn’t but it certainly makes it easier to see and navigate your pots. This should hopefully keep everyone appeased until sorting comes :slight_smile:

Still waiting for custom images.

Add custom images to your Pots :soon:

Just came here to check if re-ordering/sorting pots order is ever going to happen… I use pots a lot and it would be such a massive improvement to the experience!

3 Likes

Have you seen that this is now available for IOS? :smiley:

Posted this on another thread - but just adding it in here too:

I would really love to see this. I really thought when the new account tab was shown this would be one of the features.

On iOS this could be done (on the upcoming account tab redesign it would work better) by either long press, then drag up or down to reorder, or using 3D Touch on supported models rather than long press.

5 Likes

+1 for the ability to drag n’ drop pots into any order!

I’ll be amazed if this doesn’t happen at some point. Can you imagine the Pots feature in, say three years, not having this ability?

Please Monzo, don’t make us wait that long. A good Monzo Time feature if needs be :yum::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey
So I’ve been using pots on my own and my fiancé to manage money.
One thing has come to my attention is that you’re unable to rearrange the pot locations and layout.

Importance of things change in life and being able to rearrange the slide of pots would be great, changing the last pot (travel) to the beginning pot as that’s what is important that month would be a nice little tweed. Making life just that little bit more efficient.

4 Likes

This has come up a few times. I believe they’re reworking the whole Account page, so the layout of pots will look much better. There was a preview in another thread though I can’t remember where it was now, that’s due to come to iOS soon (and may already be on Android?).

1 Like

Already changed on Android, coming to iOS soon.

Don’t think you can reorder them (still) but it’s a smaller/tidier view so might help a little.

I agree though, be great to be able to reorder these, put locked pots at the ‘end’ as I can’t/won’t touch them until the date/event is due so I don’t need to see them.

1 Like

Looking for this too. To be able to hold and drag where I want them would be great. I actually tried to do it as thought it was built in now. Shows how intuitive it should be.

6 Likes

Now that voting on ideas is a thing, I’ve just voted for this at the top of the thread :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Is there a way to sort the order your pots are displayed in?

Hey,

Hope you don’t mind but I’ve moved your post here to show support for this improvement :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So glad to see this getting lots of votes :grinning: (yeah I know it’s no guarantee of anything happening but I can hope! :blush:)

1 Like

Hi, is there any way I can move the pots around so my most used pots appear first, or I can choose the order in which they appear?

Currently, they only appear in order of creation which is really inconvenient at times.

It would be great to be able to choose that some pots are at the back of the queue/out of site, whilst others are right up front and easy to access regularly without endless scrolling.

2 Likes

Sadly not :upside_down_face: