Pot-atements

I have seen a couple of people asking - but nobody outright suggesting the idea:

• Pot Statements (Pot-atements)

Fundamentally a means to see transactional history and similarly provide independent statements to the core account.

This will:
a) help manage deposits and withdrawals from a user’s pot perspective, AND
b) help manage 3rd party recipients of our core account statements who see withdrawal from the core to the Pot (which at the moment looks like we are spendaholics, and not save-a-holics.

Ok - maybe the name needs a change, but the functionality would still be useful!

3 Likes

Name wise, I think Pot-atotes :joy::heart_eyes:

I agree with this though. Either a pot is fully contained within the current account (thus no need to show the 100 coin jar transactions in my statement) or is separated so needs it’s own statement.

Each transaction should then be called a chip :ok_hand:

3 Likes

If you go into the new summary tab and click on a pot you get a list of transactions for that pot. It would be nice to export this as a statement and could be easier to switch between months, also would be nice to see start and end balance for it.
It’s a start though :blush:

2 Likes

It seams this topic just went forgotten. I was creating a new topic and this one was suggested as a similar one.
I just wish that, when clicking a pot in the account tab, it was displayed the movements from and to it. Not just the month movements as shown in the summary tab, but the all transactions made.
If the pot has the round-up feature active, to decluter, it could be shown the daily sum of round-ups to that pot.

If you search for the pot name, it gives you a list of the transactions associated with it.

I think pot statements could be a good place for Pulse to find a new home.

@lumisota
Yes, but it also gives you other transactions with that name on it.

1 Like

Would very much like this feature. With the introduction of interest paying pots it is even more vital that we be able to get a statement of transactions on a pot, including interest payments (currently interest on your pot is shown as a notification in the transaction feed).

I was hoping to get this information to see a breakdown of how much im putting in to a pot each month