Pie chart button missing when opening app

**Issue: Roughly 20% of the times I open the app and try to go click on the Spending button (the pie chart in the top right hand corner), the button doesn’t appear. Instead, the search button moves to the first circle on the right hand side and the second button is empty.

**Details to reproduce: Open the app, if the button doesn’t show, you have to click on another button and go back before it will appear.

**Device: Samsung S22 Ultra
**App Version: 5.5.0

Will include screenshot next time it happens.

3 Likes

The pie chart doesnt appear straight away since the ap update :confused:

1 Like

Since the new Home screen launched for everyone, you have to tap on the required account (maybe twice, depending on where that account sits in the card ‘stack’ at the top) to get to the account. This shows just that account, which - for now - has the Summary pie chart icon at the top-right.

That’ll go at some point though as Trends will replace Summary.

Please re-read the first post in this thread. You have a bug on Android

1. Tap to view account page
  • pie icon is missing
  1. Tap to search page

2. Tap back to account page

• pie icon is shown

Consistent, repeatable, pixel 4

:point_up_2:this, @davidwalton

1 Like

Yup. Until…

That may well be but you have a bug right now - Please, Please check the behaviour!

David doesn’t work for Monzo. Nobody in this thread does.

It is a bug, but I can’t imagine it’s going to be a high priority to solve considering it’s being phased out.

1 Like

I am also having this problem, it happens every time I open the app on Android.

The ‘fix’ will be that the pie chart icon is removed completely, forever :man_supervillain:

Until then, enjoy its random appearance!

1 Like

Ok when though, its driving me crazy!

What’s the trends screen that’s replacing it? Will we still be able to see the same information somewhere?

At the moment the trends screen is really pretty useless for me, I don’t ever use it. I just want to see how much money I’ve got left each week in each spending category - will we still have that?

You can do that in trends already

Swipe down from your Home Screen, scroll across to edit and you can add/remove left to spend options etc in there.

Summary (pie chart) will disappear for good, the data is available, just not in the same format you’re used to.

You can add remove options, but i can’t see any way of making it report weekly instead of monthly.

Honestly it seems like every time they update it, it makes it worse & more confusing!

I just want a simple budgeting screen that lets me see my weekly spending. Not everyone does their money pcm.

I can’t see it, where is the option to change to weekly?