Phantom Loan

Strangely just received this pop-up in my feed despite not having a Monzo loan for 3 years!

I assume it’s gremlins in the system but anyone else get similar?

I can’t wait for this screen :sweat_smile:
I have 3 months left on my loan :money_with_wings:

1 Like

Oops – thanks for raising this, we were performing a migration on some data today. The system is designed to only send the feed item if it hasn’t sent it before but it looks like this feed item was added after we introduced loans so for some really early loans the system went “oh, I haven’t sent this – I’ll send it now” :see_no_evil:.

We’re removing the feed items now.

7 Likes

Could you donate that screen to me please :thinking:

2 Likes

That would be nice, i want it too @DaveJ

1 Like

I’d just want the ability to get one :cry:

1 Like

I feel you, when i was after a loan i was checking every month until i was eligible, i honestly dont know how i managed to become eligible. I only took out a 12 month loan and its nearly paid off i have 2/3 months left

I do know after a chat session with Monzo i wont be eligible for another loan when this is paid back even though i have never missed a payment. The critera Monzo has is “Up and Down” at best for lending, there is also the Pandemic to add to it aswell which could be a reason why they are being so strict

1 Like

I had the same today as well from an October 2018 loan, forgot I’d had one so I was confused much :sweat_smile:

Conservative?

I stand corrected

Basically they asked the magic 8 ball and it said yes at the time

1 Like

Imagine :8ball:

1 Like

Could I please ask you not to use the term “bipolar” when describing something like a loan decision process. Thanks.

2 Likes

Of course :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks makes sense, had the loan in Nov 18 so I guess one of the early ones.

Edit: Also quite funny that I can no longer get Monzo loans :see_no_evil:

1 Like